Resolve Microsoft Office Activation Error 0xc004b100 in your Microsoft Office activation. The Microsoft office Activation error 0xC004B100 occur at the time of windows installation. So how to fix this Microsoft office Error 0xc004b100. Read this blog carefully and follow the given steps to fix this issues.
Cause of Microsoft office activation Error 0xc004b100
- The Microsoft activation error 0xC004B100 may be caused by windows files damage.
- Corrupted system files entries can be a real threat to the well being of your computer.
- An incomplete installation, uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware.
- Computer is recovered from virus or adware/spyware attack
- Deletion or corruption of the entries in the windows system files.
Steps to Fix Microsoft Office Activation Error 0xc004b100
- Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
- Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
- In the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click Next.
- Select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
- Click Next on the confirmation window.
- Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.
Steps 2: (automated update):
- Download (Error 0xC004B100) repair utility.
- Install program and click Scan button.
- Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
- Restart your computer.
Dial Microsoft Office Support Number for Activation
The above steps will resolve your Microsoft Office Activation Error 0xc004b100. If you need any help Contact toll-free Microsoft office Support Number for help. Microsoft office customer service that is available all the time in order to provide instant help. At toll-free number, you will be supported by the team of passionate technicians who are capable enough to handle and manage all sorts of technical errors.